Friday, February 9, 2007

So Many Tearz


Sombre mood Tupac classic, this track off 'Me against the World' was sampled off The Temptation's "My Girl" one of the most profound examples of true and honest hip hop lyricsm, an mc completely in-touch with his soul and feelings; Tupac had so many hectic issues in his life id have to leave 3 life times to go thru what he went thru in his short life. But I really feel what hes going thru here, people/life can push u to levels and thots that'll make u wona jump the edge, whateva ur edge is. Check this out:

3rd Verse, last bar:
I'm barely standing, bout to go to pieces, screaming peace
and though my soul was deleted, I couldn't see it
I had my mind full of deamons tryin' ta break free
they planted seeds and they hatched sparking tha flame
in my brain like a match, such a dirty game
no memories, just misery
painting a picture of my enemies killing me in my sleep
will I survive till' tha morning ta see tha sun
please lord forgive me for my sins
cause here I come...

So Many Tearz - Tupac
http://www.yousendit.com/download/T1Vua3NRT01VVGw1VEE9PQ

No comments: