Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hip Hop Saved My Life


U know how it goes, sophomore album drops and everybody s got high expectations, it hasnt been very different in the case of Mr Wasalu Muhammad Jaco aka Lupe Fiasco the very same rapper that told everyone he never listened to Midnight Marauders and didn't have any plans to, haha, I thot that was some funny ass shizzy. Anyways i finally got my grubby fingas on the plastic that is "The Cool" a long ass mufuga of an album i must say, and the first song that got me was this baby with Nikki Jean of Nouvoue Riche i dig the melody and my mans always brings the flows, something like

" Glow like LeRoy you should see boy go
Got a daddy servin' life and a brother on the 'row
Best homie in the grave, tatted up in the cage
MinuteMaid got his momma workin like a slave
Downed baby momma who he really had to honour
Cause she was his biggest fan even let him use her Honda"

theres some 'cool' sfuff on here and hopefully i wont get tired of it like Food and Liquor, infact I was gona post "Intruder alert" but its very depressing and i aint gon nun to be depresed about plus i dig the hook on here. so here we go FnF up! this beta be a worthwile purchase Lupe, ya dig!

Lupe Fiasco ft Nikki Jean - Hip Hop Saved My Life
http://download.yousendit.com/B5C45214250B3745

No comments: