Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The People


Louder Louder Louder! comin str8 from the south, finding forever tryna just be after the chocolate! If there was eva such a thing as "song of the year" this is definately my personal choice, I gota give it to my mans Kanyeeze he hooked the fug outa this beat, and yip Finding Foreva even got the Industry nod 3 Gramys for the man's efforts, and may the church say Its about gatdayum time! hopin they wont tryna India Irie him this time. This jawn was actually released as the first single off the album, I dig it coz of the mad energy man, its actually a great tribute to Jaydilla as he used the same sample( "Long Red" by Mountain) for De la Soul 's "Verbal Clap", another sample used was "We Almost Lost Detroit" by Gil Scott-Heron. Dwele does some crazy vocals on here just as if Com's delivery weren't fire enuff, anyways the breakdown at this part here:

" Everyday we hustlin, tryna get them custom rims, Law we ain’t trustin them, thick broads we lust in them
Sick and tired of bunchin it, I look on the bus at them
When I see them struggling, I think how I’m touchin them
The People"

Common - The peole ft Dwele
http://download.yousendit.com/A5BB564C783DCC16

No comments: